Wednesday 10 May 2017

Maths

This week Miss Robertson has been teaching us about statistics. Not only are we doing a statistical investigation , but we are also learning about graphs; Pie graphs , stem and leaf graphs , Line graphs , column graphs , Picture graphs and Bar graphs. I have really enjoyed learning about these as there are lots of different ways to use them. I am also really proud of my learning and achievements in Maths. I don't normally enjoy Maths but lately, I am not finding it too bad.
                     Today with Mr Petheral, After our E-asstle test , I went up to the teacher and asked for some help with the questions that had challenged me. I learnt a lot from him and realised how easy things can be once you understand how to work it out. I learnt things that I thought I would learn in Year ten. Yet , it isn't that hard once you know how to do it. I am very proud how far I have come and am happy with my learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment